Thursday, November 11, 2010

FilmyShilmy News



Abhinav Kashyap out of Dabangg sequel!
Arbaaz and Sohail to direct film? (Money?  Troubles between Abhinav and Salman? Rumors?)


Pankaj Advani - maker of films like Urf Professor, Sankat City dies!  RIP
No further details at this time.


Golmaal 3 all set to reach 100 cr and beyond?


Danny Boyle talks of his favorites, Paani, wants to work with Anurag Kashyap!
Yeah, I read you're doing something with Shekar Kapur.
DB: Yeah, Shekar Kapur who did the two Elizabeth films. He's developing a script called Paani, which means "water",
and it's about the importance of water in the future and it's set in a futuristic world, which is partly Mumbai, partly Blade Runner kind of thing. He's developing that at the moment and if all goes well I'll help him [from a producer's capacity] helping to set the film up.
So that wasn't something you were ever looking to direct.
DB: No, that's Shekar's project and I'll help him if I can.
I'm also involved in a film with a wonderful Indian filmmaker named Anurag Kashyap, he's a very big talent I think. Not as well-known as Shekar. We're trying to set up a trilogy with him, set in Mumbai and I would love to direct one of those, but it's up to him. They're his stories and he may not let me, he may want to do the whole trilogy.

2 comments:

  1. Pankaj Advani also wrote Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa! Will be much missed in these days of poor writes.

    ReplyDelete