Monday, November 29, 2010

‘I’m not shy of going fully mental. I like mad things’- Farah Khan

Farah
“When I said that I’d never do a film without Shah Rukh Khan, I meant it with all my heart. But circumstances changed. I miss him most as a friend”
She makes news for being friendly with Shah Rukh Khan as well as for falling out with him. She is campy and irreverent, and the only woman filmmaker who matters in Bollywood. Farah Khan, who is ready with her third film, Tees Maar Khan, on the tiff with one-time best friend SRK, her movies and her kind of moviemaking.
From Om Shanti Om to Tees Maar Khan, how would you describe the journey?

The first two years flew past. I had my babies (triplets Czar, Anya and Diva) and was busy with television shows. Last year, the drama began when news broke that I had signed Akshay Kumar for Tees Maar Khan. After that, my husband (Shirish Kunder) and I started a production company (Three’s Company), and now within a year we are releasing our first film.

Clear up the confusion, please. Shirish wrote the script for Tees Maar Khan and he was going to direct it too. So how did the switch happen?

Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment